Fitech fuel injection 2F adapters (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thelandcruisershop.com
Hey guys and gals
Check out this 2F with fitech fuel injection, and an in tank fuel pump with a factory air cleaner set up👍🏼 Can’t wait to hear it run!
0A34E143-EC9D-4C55-81D9-667797BF3D9B.jpeg
48CDCF50-DE5C-4B43-912E-1BFDE295EC34.jpeg

Looks great! Be sure to post a video of this setup running. Is the connector/spacer from carb to air cleaner a one-off item? This has really peaked my fuel-injection interest now!

In photo #1, I would presume that is a yellow timing line on the crank pulley & a yellow timing pointer/bolt in the timing cover? Any reason why you just wouldn't use the marks on the flywheel? (....maybe a different transmission set-up?)

Looks great! Be sure to post a video of this setup running. Is the connector/spacer from carb to air cleaner a one-off item? This has really peaked my fuel-injection interest now!

In photo #1, I would presume that is a yellow timing line on the crank pulley & a yellow timing pointer/bolt in the timing cover? Any reason why you just wouldn't use the marks on the flywheel? (....maybe a different transmission set-up?)
The timing mark and pointer were done when we ran the motor on a dyno with a four barrel set up. We haven’t run the new two barrel set up yet. The four barrel set up was all that was available at the time. It made 215 hp. And 280 lb ft of torque.

Thank you for the reply👍🏼
Do you have completed write up on this project? I am researching a Holley Sniper with in-tank pump on the original 74 40 tank. I am stuck on finding an in tank pump, did you go with a tanksinc product?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom