First LC- Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been lurking for quite awhile but didn't want to create an account until I had purchased a cruiser. I picked this up yesterday. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet but I have always like the Land Cruiser. I have been through a Jeep phase and I used to off-road quite a bit. This is a 2002 and it does not appear to have the AHC but it does have navigation. It appears to be in good shape and the previous owner took good care of it. I have some sticky door locks. I have read about those ad nauseum but I am still not sure what window motor I need.

Welcome! Great looking truck!

It looks like there is more than one actuator motor design (is this what you mean with sticky door locks?). I'd pull a door panel off of the least used door and find out which design, then order.

Welcome, AHC wasn't an option on the LC until '06 so you wouldn't have it (was standard equipment on the LX).

Were those fender flares an option? I don't think I've seen those before.

Nice looking truck, how come I see some LC bottom half gray like that and some are white? Is this optional?

Were those fender flares an option? I don't think I've seen those before.

Yep, it was an upgrade option on LC/LX, I think only for earlier models. A lot if people remove them.

NICE! Welcome to the club.

I need those fender flares to cover up some trail gash, if you're interested in selling them let me know OP.

Congrat and welcome. The AHC function is never equipped with any LC imported into the US including the 200 series but available in other market in Middle East, Europe, Asia. Start with your PM and venture into mod, I am sure you will find the difference between the LC and Jeep. Bet you will have a great time in your 100!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome!

Congrat and welcome. The AHC function is never equipped with any LC imported into the US including the 200 series but available in other market in Middle East, Europe, Asia. Start with your PM and venture into mod, I am sure you will find the difference between the LC and Jeep. Bet you will have a great time in your 100!

Just as an FYI (not trying to be a jerk here I promise!) in '06 and '07, AHC was available on and came on most LC's. On the LX470 it was standard all through the 100 series years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom