For Sale fiberglass MPR hard top for FJ43/BJ43 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my very nice MPR fiberglass hard top for an FJ43 or BJ43. The hard top is made out of 4 parts: two sides, one (sliding) door and the roof. Comes with brand new rubber seal for the roof.

´Sliding door´ means that the spare tire carrier is locked to the back door and slides open as soon as the door is opened due to a swivel-mechanism.

Price: $ 1600 USD. Includes shipping to Texas.

MPR used to be a Colombian Company that got big making fiberglass tops for Toyotas, Nissans and Mitsubishis. I think they stopped making them somewhere in the late 90´s. There are other brands that were also made in Colombia such as NPR, TPR and Fivres, but I think the MPR ones are the best designed tops. They come with air-intakes which can be closed on the inside, they have openings for speakers and the wire for the rear licence plate is neatly tucked inside the back-door.

pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1rk873cf1me2m61/AABwhcRelQF5lOFPrFRHkAIMa?dl=0

Interested? Please send me an email: sandergielen@gmail.com

Price lowered to $ 800 USD. Top can be delivered for free anywhere between Galveston and in Dallas.

Did you ever do the DHL quote? Funny enough I'm in 94949, literally 5 miles from the other guy. I may be interested in taking this off your hands depending on DHL. Thanks - Jason

Yes, got a quote for $ 112 USD:

Hi Sander,

I worked out a very good rate for you à Please see the following info:

Quote # 60223161

Ground service is $112.36

4-5 Business Days

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!!

Kind Regards,

Tyler Moore

Telesales Executive

DHL Global Forwarding

Trade Center III

2580 Esters Blvd.

Suite 100

DFW Airport, TX 75261

Also got a quote for $ 207 USD from:

Shanna DeLotto

Forward Air Customer Care

Tel 800-726-6654

Fax 423-636-7221

You would need to pick up the hard top here:

pick up addres at SFO airport is:

SFO, West, 427 Valley Drive, Brisbane, CA 94005

Let me know what works best for you.

Thanks, If my 43 deal goes through, I'll grab this from you. I should know in a few days. If someone comes with the cash before then please don't feel obligated. Thank you!

I am selling my very nice MPR fiberglass hard top for an FJ43 or BJ43. The hard top is made out of 4 parts: two sides, one (sliding) door and the roof. Comes with brand new rubber seal for the roof.

´Sliding door´ means that the spare tire carrier is locked to the back door and slides open as soon as the door is opened due to a swivel-mechanism.

Price: $ 1600 USD. Includes shipping to Texas.

MPR used to be a Colombian Company that got big making fiberglass tops for Toyotas, Nissans and Mitsubishis. I think they stopped making them somewhere in the late 90´s. There are other brands that were also made in Colombia such as NPR, TPR and Fivres, but I think the MPR ones are the best designed tops. They come with air-intakes which can be closed on the inside, they have openings for speakers and the wire for the rear licence plate is neatly tucked inside the back-door.

pictures: Dropbox - Error

Interested? Please send me an email: sandergielen@gmail.com
You still have it? Cant get link to pics to come up.

Have another hard top for sale for an FJ43. It comes with ambulance doors. It came of a beautiful 1973 FJ43 (that now has a soft top).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom