Fender Mounting Bracket (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I've searched a lot of threads but what I need is the actual mounting bracket that is on the truck not the fender flare itself. My fenders flares are all good but the upper bracket on the rear DS door is gone. I could also just use a picture and maybe specs and fabricate one. Don't want to look at the other side because it's in perfect shape and if it aint broke don't fix it or tear it apart to look at it...thanks

Last edited:
driver side. rear door. fender flare mounting bracket. Upper. there is one riveted on the bottom but the one on the top is gone.

IMG_3717.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

Do you mean the rear door fender flare mounting hardware?

yes. The bracket that is attached to the car not the flare.

Do you mean the rear door fender flare mounting hardware?

great thanks. do you see the pics I just posted? Are you familiar with these brackets that I seem to be missing? Is the one in the kit the one I'm looking for? Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts.

great thanks. do you see the pics I just posted? Are you familiar with these brackets that I seem to be missing? Is the one in the kit the one I'm looking for? Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts.
You might try posting a wanted add in parts classifieds. Lots are removing their flares.

ordered. thank you
They show out of stock on SOR. Have they given you an in stock date yet? I need the very same piece - 908

They show out of stock on SOR. Have they given you an in stock date yet? I need the very same piece - 908
It is out of stock but looks like they can still get it special order, non refundable.

LineQuantityPart NumberDescriptionPriceTotal

WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.p65warnings.ca.gov
114-908A-LLEFT REAR FLARE BRACKET -**Special Order - NO Return
Fits 1/90-1/98 FJ80
Club Price with 15% Discount is $ 12.16 Click here for info about joining Club SOR
Special Order - NO Return
Total in Cart:
Tax (totaled at check out)
Total
$ 14.31

$ 14.31

Bump.

Looking for the P/N from Toyota (if it's still available) or vendor for the lower bracket (that is directly attached // rivnutted to the door) for the fender flare. Can't seem to find it based on the links previously posted.

Bump.

Looking for the P/N from Toyota (if it's still available) or vendor for the lower bracket (that is directly attached // rivnutted to the door) for the fender flare. Can't seem to find it based on the links previously posted.

What year? I have been trying to find some for my ‘94 without much luck as they are discontinued from Toyota. The uppers are still available, though. These are the lower part #’s that are NLA: 6169560010 and 6169760010.

I would love to find a set, one of mine got pretty mangled taking it off, but I’ll probably just end up reusing the rusted ones. The crusier looks pretty ratty missing just the door flares.

I have noticed some places have 6168360010
6168460010 (which are the original upper brackets) listed as both upper and lower, fwiw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom