For Sale Fender Flare Trim Gasket Set (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Install question?

Do you have to remove the flair to install?

Replied to PM and order is going out.

I am now including insurance on each package. That is an additional $2 for a total of $52 anywhere in the US.

I know shipping to Canada or Australia puts the cost at $55, but I don't know if insurance will be more yet so the first order to go outside the US I'll take $57 and I'll adjust that for subsequent orders if insurance more.

Would someone who has bought this fender trim step up and do a write-up with pics on how to remove the flares and install the new rubber.

Would someone who has bought this fender trim step up and do a write-up with pics on how to remove the flares and install the new rubber.

Would like help you, but I'm a few months out from installing mine :-(

4 trim gasket orders went out yesterday along with a flare order. Sorry about the week plus delay on shipping. I was waiting for the 2nd spool of gaskets which arrived late after I was called away on business so that I was absent when they arrived. All orders should be recieved by the middle to end of this week.

Orders are usually recieved within 3-5 days of being placed. As stated earlier cost with shipping in the main 48 states is $52 and includes insurance. Canada and Australia is $58. Orders placed from other countries need to pm me prior to placing their order so I can figure their cost. I suspect it will be close to $58 as well.

These quality EPDM rubber trim gaskets are UV resistant and their cost runs about one third the cost of OEM replacements, delivered.

$45 plus shipping and insurance works out to $52 shipped in the US. $57 to Australia and Canada.

Any one try these on an LX450? The gaskets are distinct from toyota as they were colour coded so are hard to match up against the toyota numbers.

I'm about to repaint and need a set.

Any one try these on an LX450? The gaskets are distinct from toyota as they were colour coded so are hard to match up against the toyota numbers.

I'm about to repaint and need a set.
I only have black.

Yup, wondering if the gasket will work with the flare -blacks cool

Hi Jamisobe,

I sent you an email about purchasing some and getting them sent to Australia, did you get my email?

Thanks,
Daniel.

Hi Jamisobe,

I sent you an email about purchasing some and getting them sent to Australia, did you get my email?

Thanks,
Daniel.
Yeah I did. I thought I replied to you, but I don't see my message in my sent file. I PM'd you with the info...

edit: Actually I did respond via your gmail address...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom