For Sale Fender Flare Trim Gasket Set (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 670123

Does the set have the small stem on the bottom right for a LX450?
I'm sorry, but I don't see anything different in that picture than on the Land Cruiser. From that picture I cannot see why these trim gaskets would not fit.

I would recommend maybe checking with Toyota to see if there is a difference in part numbers between the same years of the Lexus vs the Toyota or whether the parts counter can tell you whether there is a difference. While I don't think there is a difference from this pic I can't say for 100% because I can't tell for sure from this pic.

Others have bought these and I have not heard about any problems.

Can someone who installed these post some pics? I would love to buy a set but am holding off to see if these cover the rub marks from the OEM ones.

Can someone who installed these post some pics? I would love to buy a set but am holding off to see if these cover the rub marks from the OEM ones.
They will cover the rub mark, but I would also like to see a picture posted up. I have only had good feedback on these.

Got mine today, THANK-YOU!

Very happy with the quality and price

Got mine today, THANK-YOU!

Very happy with the quality and price
Thank you for the feedback!

All PMs have been replied to and all orders have been sent. One order is going out today or Monday...

I better get a set too for my '94 FJZ80 before they're all gone.

PM answered.

I have bought a second spool of the same trim gasket. If you would like a set in the US for $50 total (with shipping included) send me a PM. Canada or Australia $55 total. Any other country send me a PM for cost of shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom