For Sale Fender Flare Trim Gasket Set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How many feet are included for a set?

I see you can buy 25 feet on Amazon for 35 dollars...... Trim-Lok Fender Flare Edge Trim – EPDM Rubber Trim for Car and Truck Wheel Wells – Bonds with 3M Automotive-Grade Tape – 0.227” Height, 25’ Length Amazon.com: Trim-Lok Fender Flare Edge Trim – EPDM Rubber Trim for Car and Truck Wheel Wells – Bonds with 3M Automotive-Grade Tape – 0.227” Height, 25’ Length: Industrial & Scientific

This should more of an informative post rather than a sale to the community to make a buck.

Last edited:
How many feet are included for a set?

I see you can buy 25 feet on Amazon for 35 dollars...... Trim-Lok Fender Flare Edge Trim – EPDM Rubber Trim for Car and Truck Wheel Wells – Bonds with 3M Automotive-Grade Tape – 0.227” Height, 25’ Length Amazon.com: Trim-Lok Fender Flare Edge Trim – EPDM Rubber Trim for Car and Truck Wheel Wells – Bonds with 3M Automotive-Grade Tape – 0.227” Height, 25’ Length: Industrial & Scientific

This should more of an informative post rather than a sell to the community to make a buck.
You can kiss my butt you freakin jerk. I started doing this 5 years ago when Trim Lok wouldn't even sell less than a spool. Toyota was selling a set for $135 the last time I checked. I was buying it by the spool to sell with my pocket flare kits and people started asking me to sell the gaskets separately and guess what?? I did, to make a tiny buck. I guess trimlok decided to sell it by the piece. Good for you because I wouldn't sell you s***. :flipoff2:

Buyer beware. What used to be a sweet deal from Jamisobe is now a freakin total rip off almost as bad as the Toyota Stealership themselves. Thank's for letting me know ccslider. You are a real sweetheart. How dare anyone step up to try to help themselves by helping others without checking prices elsewhere on a steady basis to make sure that the community is getting the best possible prices.

Well, my pocket flare business is on hold and I have noticed that my trim gasket inquiries have dropped off. Now I know why. Now how in the world will I afford college for my kids?

Last edited:
You can kiss my butt you freakin jerk. I started doing this 5 years ago when Trim Lok wouldn't even sell less than a spool. Toyota was selling a set for $135 the last time I checked. I was buying it by the spool to sell with my pocket flare kits and people started asking me to sell the gaskets separately and guess what?? I did, to make a tiny buck. I guess trimlok decided to sell it by the piece. Good for you because I wouldn't sell you s***. :flipoff2:

Buyer beware. What used to be a sweet deal from Jamisobe is now a freakin total rip off almost as bad as the Toyota Stealership themselves. Thank's for letting me know ccslider. You are a real sweetheart. How dare anyone step up to try to help themselves by helping others without checking prices elsewhere on a steady basis to make sure that the community is getting the best possible prices.

Well, my pocket flare business is on hold and I have noticed that my trim gasket inquiries have dropped off. Now I know why. Now how in the world will I afford college for my kids?
Well I was curious if it took 40 feet or something for the flares. That would explain the price.

How will I afford college for my kids by paying double?

Well I was curious if it took 40 feet or something for the flares. That would explain the price.

How will I afford college for my kids by paying double?
Read my post above. You are clearly an ass.

Last edited:
e3872080-4ce2-4306-ac4e-22333368f069_290_0.jpg

I'm selling ozone resistant EPDM rubber OEM style 80 series fender flare trim gaskets. OEM Toyota trim gasket sets go for close to $150 shipped and I am not sure what they are now made of. EPDM is the rubber of choice for this part and will significantly outlast other materials. In the US I am asking $60 total including shipping. $70 with shipping outside of the US.

This is shipped as one long piece to be cut to fit.
View attachment 659355

Are removing the fender flares required to replace the runner molding?

Are you still selling this set? Also, wondering if you know if red 95 usually has black flare gaskets. Thanks!

Also interested in these if still available? PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom