February ROTM 2015 - Redfield Canyon 2/27 - 3/1/2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Whether I camp Friday night or not I am still heading down Friday night because I have the option of staying at the parental unit dwelling which is very close to the circle K meetup.

I'm thinking maybe we just all meet up Saturday morning to simplify..

If i dont roll with rudster, ill most likely come down Saturday morning.

Sorry guys, turns out i can't make this one :(

image.jpg

One last teaser! Let's all meet up at 10:00 am at the circle k Saturday the 28th. Can I get a final count going? Thanks!

I am in...I will be at the Circle K at 10:00am Saturday morning the 28th

I
View attachment 1031308

One last teaser! Let's all meet up at 10:00 am at the circle k Saturday the 28th. Can I get a final count going? Thanks!

I will be able to go.

I plan on camping along Redington Road on Friday night.

Look for me along Redington road as you pass by on Saturday morning.

I'd welcome anyone else that wants to camp Friday night to come along.

Stepmurr - Glad you can make this one just bring some gloves for the campfire

Stepmurr - Glad you can make this one just bring some gloves for the campfire
Mrs. Fire Faerie insists I wear this from now on while fulfilling my duties as the CSC Fire Faerie:
36569.jpg

I will be bringing my two dogs this run, hope that's ok with everyone.

I will be bringing my little doggie - Rudy - he has been bugging me to go camping

If anyone has a little room coming back to Phoenix, I am looking to buy some parts from RockJock in Marana. I'd like to find someone that could take my money to pay him and bring parts back to me. PM me if you may be able to help out. I would appreciate it. 6 pack of your favorite beer would be my treat for your efforts. Thanks in advance. Chris

Also looks like I will not be able to make it either. Need to replace failing wheel bearing on the 80 and haven't had time to work on it yet...

Also looks like I will not be able to make it either. Need to replace failing wheel bearing on the 80 and haven't had time to work on it yet...
you got 3 cruisers to choose from to take - LOL - will miss you on this one

Bump for help bringing some parts back from Marana. (Birfields). Thanks!!!
If anyone has a little room coming back to Phoenix, I am looking to buy some parts from RockJock in Marana. I'd like to find someone that could take my money to pay him and bring parts back to me. PM me if you may be able to help out. I would appreciate it. 6 pack of your favorite beer would be my treat for your efforts. Thanks in advance. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom