February Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks everybody. Had a great time hosting... We were worried about our place being too small, but we all seemed to fit. :D

And thanks to Greg and Jon for the Pale Ale and the Pacifico:flipoff2:

Sorry I missed the meeting. My wife decided it was more important that we meet some of her coworkers for dinner. I guess it was sort of important considering these people helped her find her job. Must stay in the good graces of her bosses!!!

Sorry I missed the meeting.

That's too bad Mike. :frown:

We had a good meeting with no controversy other than when Greg tried to get 80-Series Land Cruisers banned from the list of "approved" Toyotas. His motion died for the lack of a second so we drank a few beers and watched a great DVD put together by Bob and brought by Evan.

Thanks Bob and Thanks to Rory for hosting the meeting. You should be getting a stipend check from Skipper in a week or so.

-Mike-

Rory & Molly -
Thanks much for hosting the meeting. Your house was very comfortable. You may get some questions from your neighbors about why you're hanging out with a bunch of Toyota fanatics, but that's par for the course.

Bob 0 - once again, great job on the video. I think everyone loved it and we're all fired up fpr Cruise Moab in May.

Evan

We had a good meeting with no controversy other than when Greg tried to get 80-Series Land Cruisers banned from the list of "approved" Toyotas.
-Mike-

Greg, sorry I wasn't there to second the motion. I guess Larry, David and Jack didn't make it either. I would rather have been there instead of doing homework for 5 hours last night.

Marc

I guess Larry, David and Jack didn't make it either.

Jack made it, but when he went to raise his hand, Mike gave him the Beowulf eye. :mad:

it is probably still in his meeting minutes. i'll try to get the minutes to post .....no... the eye...AAAHHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom