February meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

let's try and get a meeting happening next week. Say Tuesday or Wednesday (21st/22ND).

Thinking the 6 mile pub unless there is enough interest north of the Malahat

Update: meeting will be held at the 6mile pub
On Wednesday February 21st at 7pm. See you all there!

Cheers!
Lachlan

Last edited:
Anyone from down south coming up tonight to Millers Pub?

I'm out for awhile now due to my curiosity with a vibration metal sound coming from the back of my truck after yesterdays exploring (as light duty as it was!!!). 2 broken rear leafs on passenger (left) side. SIGH...

Looks like OME's might eat all of any tax return I get back plus more...#Cruiserlife.

I think I can do Wednesday too.

Im pretty much out through the winter, not doing the drive until its a little nicer out... let us know how it goes and if any updates on the summer club run..

Can we confirm the day today? I'm going to head to Vic Flying Club for sim but want to make
confirmed schedule today. Looks like I'm booked for Thursday early. Not sure how it
will work out with coming to meeting.
EDIT: I rebooked for Wednesday. So if the meeting is Wednesday I'm going. I was going to
crash at family place overnight on Wed, but that didn't work out.

Last edited:
So I figured it was going to be at 6 mile. having dinner at Nicks

Lets just do the 6 mile unless we actually have people north of Victoria that can confirm coming to the Cobblestone? Looks like everyone so far is coming from Victoria, except @cruiserpilot, who is going to be here anyhow.

Edit highlighted bit of first post.... 21st is Wednesday, not the 22nd.... at least this year...:cheers:

I am going to miss this one also.. my son will still be in the hospital after his Surgery..
Hopefully will catch the one in March. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom