Favorite Quotes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man who go to bed with itchy bottom, wake up with stinky finger.
-Confucious

Man who goes through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok
-Confucious

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts" - Former Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

"The government is like a baby's alimentary canal: a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

"Everyone carries around his own monsters" Richard Pryor

"Ninjas kill people everyday."

Sheila Ross

For Lenny -

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." - Redd Foxx

For Lenny -

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing." - Redd Foxx

My dad and I used to watch Sanford and Son together and laugh our asses off. Mom would go to the other room...

Redd has been with "Elizabeth" for some time now.

Last edited:
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." - Diane Ackerman

"Do you fear the force of the wind,
The slash of the rain?
Go face them and fight them,
Be savage again.
Go hungry and cold like the wolf,
Go wade like the crane;
The palms of your hand will thicken,
The skin of your cheek will tan,
You'll grow ragged and weary and swarthy,
But you'll walk like a man."
- Hamlin Garland

"Do you fear the force of the wind,
The slash of the rain?
Go face them and fight them,
Be savage again.
Go hungry and cold like the wolf,
Go wade like the crane;
The palms of your hand will thicken,
The skin of your cheek will tan,
You'll grow ragged and weary and swarthy,
But you'll walk like a man."
- Hamlin Garland

Hands down best one yet........today's society of men is to soft

These days there’s dudes gettin’ facials, manicured, waxed and botoxed. With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands you can’t grip a tackle box.

Yeah, with all of these men linein’ up to get neutered it’s hip now to be feminized.

I don’t highlight my hair, I’ve still
got a pair. Yeah, honey I’m still a guy.

Oh my eyebrows ain’t plucked there’s a gun in my truck. Oh thank god, I’m still a guy.

These days there’s dudes gettin’ facials, manicured, waxed and botoxed. With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands you can’t grip a tackle box.

Yeah, with all of these men linein’ up to get neutered it’s hip now to be feminized.

Oh my eyebrows ain’t plucked there’s a gun in my truck. Oh thank god, I’m still a guy.

Those are your metrosexuals.

Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in a post-industrial, capitalist culture) who spends a lot of time and money on shopping for his appearance.[1] Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of sex deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual

Where there's a will, there's a way
Every dog will have his day
Those who wait are only wastin' time

Pray for wisdom - dig for gold
Can't buy freedom by selling your soul
You gotta be willin' to give them a piece of your mind.

Triumph, All The Way

I heard a rumor you was gettin' yo' nails did down in the hood the other day...

Those are your metrosexuals.

Metrosexual is a neologism derived from metropolitan and heterosexual coined in 1994 describing a man (especially one living in a post-industrial, capitalist culture) who spends a lot of time and money on shopping for his appearance.[1] Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of sex deconstruction and its associations with consumerism.

Metrosexual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki blames metrofagness on capitalism? I disagree....

You are never a failure in life when you fall as long as you try to get back up.
-Evel Knievel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom