Fall Crawl'n 2015 Info and Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking of attending. Don't have an FJ...only an old 4runner. Love smorr though and thought it would be fun to see some other toyota rigs. Stupid question time....does it cost extra for passengers? I would have my wife and son with me. Trying to figure out the total cost. Thanks for helping a newb learn the ropes.

Thinking of attending. Don't have an FJ...only an old 4runner. Love smorr though and thought it would be fun to see some other toyota rigs. Stupid question time....does it cost extra for passengers? I would have my wife and son with me. Trying to figure out the total cost. Thanks for helping a newb learn the ropes.

Definitely come out! There will be quite a few 1st and 2nd gen 4Runners. Only extra cost for passengers is meal tickets for Saturday night and t-shirts if they desire. If you click on the link in the first post to register, it will walk you through everything and give you a total before you purchase/register.

Hope to see you there!

Awesome. One additional question. I'm not sure that i can make the full 3 days so the 1 day pass may be the route i go. Am i able to arrive the evening before and camp ... wheel 1 full day ... camp that night and leave the next morning? I'd just like to maximize my 1 day if i go that route and it's a bit of a drive so i'd like to camp the night before and after. Thanks again!

Awesome. One additional question. I'm not sure that i can make the full 3 days so the 1 day pass may be the route i go. Am i able to arrive the evening before and camp ... wheel 1 full day ... camp that night and leave the next morning? I'd just like to maximize my 1 day if i go that route and it's a bit of a drive so i'd like to camp the night before and after. Thanks again!

Yes.

Paging @CrowleyFJ40 or @kc_chevota for confirmation, but my understanding is that would be fine. The camping fees get paid to the park directly on arrival (I believe it is $10 per 6 person tent per night) so no conflicts there. Call SMORR ahead if needing power hookups or RV camping to reserve spot (costs for that on their site).

And register for 1 day pass by August 23rd; after that they expire.

Paging @CrowleyFJ40 or @kc_chevota for confirmation, but my understanding is that would be fine. The camping fees get paid to the park directly on arrival (I believe it is $10 per 6 person tent per night) so no conflicts there. Call SMORR ahead if needing power hookups or RV camping to reserve spot (costs for that on their site).

And register for 1 day pass by August 23rd; after that they expire.

Correct

Just a reminder that you can still register, you just won't get a shirt. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

What is total rig count as of today, 9/2/2015? Looking forward to some great wheeling, hopefully an 80's group run or two. And of course night runs! Would like to do some ride-alonging too. It's lonely driving alone all day and the fiancé can only come Sat if at all. Thanks, David.

Hey and thanks again to Mike/Wife, Sam, Eric/Wife and others for all the roadside assistance, advice and support when my bearing and spindle got trashed. My cell is 573-489-6700 if you need roadside assistance. I'm driving from Columbia down to 44 to Mansfield and down from there. Coming in Thursday day or morning. Maybe Friday and will gladly repay/pay forward the assistance!!! My place is also still open to friends coming down from the Tall Corn Club!

What is total rig count as of today, 9/2/2015? Looking forward to some great wheeling, hopefully an 80's group run or two. And of course night runs! Would like to do some ride-alonging too. It's lonely driving alone all day and the fiancé can only come Sat if at all. Thanks, David.

Okay Dave...a friendly jab here....

Last year you were thinking divorce, and now you're getting married?!?! Does Dave Ramsey approve? o_O

Love you brother!

Has there been any discussion with Brandon about whether the snack bar will be open?

No there hasn't. I figure if we don't tell him how few rigs we have this year he might open. I'm sure he won't if he knows, as he didn't open last year when we had more. Just in case, probably should plan on him not opening it.

I'll be there Wednesday.....my first time @ SMORR!

Looking forward to meeting you. I can be found at the big red bus and will be happy to get your registered.

Peggy

If anyone is looking to bring anything for the BBQ on Saturday everything is covered except Desserts.

A quick shot of campfire for first night. Don't worry, Rob R will do better tomorrow night.
20150909_213635.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom