Fall Crawl 2018 - Sept 7 - 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't go, but Rosey is thinking about going solo. Either driving my lexus down or hitchin a ride with someone from KC. Even if she's driving herself I would feel better with her caravaning with someone. Who is planning to go when?

I will be heading down Thursday afternoon and coming back Sunday. Pretty sure @kc_chevota will be on same schedule.

I won't be heading down until Friday afternoon and am down to caravan as well

She's trying to figure out if she can skip school Friday. What time do you plan to leave?

She's trying to figure out if she can skip school Friday. What time do you plan to leave?

Usually the Big Red Bus would roll out from east side around 2 PM. Since Peggy is out this year I think @kc_chevota is traveling light, he might be good with later departure. Also seat available in Brutus. Is Rosey thinking convoy or hitching a ride. I can swing thru OP on my way if necessary.

Ok @rockstate45 wants to head down Thursday as well but won't be off work till 4ish, so looks like we will be leaving around 5. @Robkc your choice if you want to wait on us, @ccasteel I guess Rosey is in school to around 3.

Apparently Rosey had to work Saturday. So we're both out for this weekend.

Just ran into a conflict with work so looks like I'm not going to make it.
Boo...I was looking forward to seeing you crawl the new rig. You planning on Tuttle in October?

I also ran into a conflict today and most likely won’t be able to make it. Dog has a cyst (or a tumor??) open on his back that’s infected and my vet wants to operate on it on Thursday. I can’t in good conscience leave him drugged up by himself while I’m gone.

Plans for Tuttle and (hopefully) Rendezvous.

Have fun everybody. Wish I could make it down.

Jack

Anyone else worried about how much rain Seymour is getting? My weather app shows 100% both Friday and Saturday, with 2 inches expected Friday, and another inch on Saturday...

Anyone else worried about how much rain Seymour is getting? My weather app shows 100% both Friday and Saturday, with 2 inches expected Friday, and another inch on Saturday...
Yes there is some concern but checking different forecast sites some show the heavy rain farther North and East. It all depends on when TD Gordon decides to turn. I'm still planning on heading down this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom