Fall '17 High Water Mark Trail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was hoping to be able to make this ride with the BSLCA boys but due to work restrictions I'm not going to be able to make it.

A couple local guys and I are planning on doing this during the fall. Just curious on who would be interested.

Will post exact dates when they become available.

Look who is getting all #eaf on us...

Lance,

I'll have plenty of room in my ARB fridge for your "keep cool" items....that is if you wanna go!

:flipoff2:

If I'm off, I'm in

Where is it at? I'm interested.

Ozark National forest.

I'll nail down some dates in the next few days.

Gotta wait until my wife is out of school for Fall break.

So it looks like my wifes fall break will be around the weekend of SCC.

What's everyone think about going earlier (summer) or later (Thanksgivingish)?

Just thinking out loud...also trying to work around so everyone who wants to go, can.

I'm listening...

Fall!

So Fall will be looking potentially Nov. 18-21.

I vote fall too. Since this trip will involve camping, you may want to factor in that deer rifle season will be up and running during those dates. Probably not that big of a deal, but those boys in that part of the country take it pretty seriously. The hills/roads will be crawling with people.

I vote fall too. Since this trip will involve camping, you may want to factor in that deer rifle season will be up and running during those dates. Probably not that big of a deal, but those boys in that part of the country take it pretty seriously. The hills/roads will be crawling with people.

^ THIS. I would avoid if possible.

Great point.

So sometime in October then? Or is that too close to SCC for y'all?

Only other option for us would be right before the kids go back to school in August.

I could probably swing October. I ain't got no chillren so that frees me up quite a bit but I understand those that have to work around school schedules.

I'm really not particular to a certain time. I just wanted to point out the deer season deal. Don't want anyone catching a rifle round :doh:

I'm going to start trying to gather a little #EAF gear now. That stuff is expensive and I can't buy it all at once. I've already got my Eno hammock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom