Factory winch mounting plate (for j90)? Anyone installed it? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JDM Journeys

Threads
Bullbars for the j90 aren't easy to come by here in North America, and I kinda like the simplicity of the factory bumper, so I did some searching through parts lists... The three pieces that allow you to put an electric winch behind the factory bumper are still available from Toyota.

Anyone done this? I found reference to it on a Russian forum, and it is quite stealthy-looking.
de62c4ed9d13cd3b894b3f19f0534dae.png
a9c7cdfb.jpg

Well, fast forward a few months, and my stock bumper is removed. Winch is sitting in here:
IMG_20200425_171626.jpg

So I guess I'll never get to explore the factory options. Perhaps this will be of interest to someone else, down the road?

Bullbars for the j90 aren't easy to come by here in North America, and I kinda like the simplicity of the factory bumper, so I did some searching through parts lists... The three pieces that allow you to put an electric winch behind the factory bumper are still available from Toyota.

Anyone done this? I found reference to it on a Russian forum, and it is quite stealthy-looking.View attachment 2130380View attachment 2130381
Hey, the 2nd pic has open my eyes... I understand why the LC9 looks less sexy to me than other LC... the front grid... I want this one !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom