Facebook Group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting! But I quite Facebook after the Government starting watching it and my used car lot!!! :flush:

When haven't they been watching it, kinda like google. my question has always been which gov't. Had a relative last night call a bunch of snowflakes snowflakes on fb, as soon as he posted it he watched his page disappear and can't sign in. what a shame what's happening. The 40 gets it's transplant tomorrow!

When haven't they been watching it, kinda like google. my question has always been which gov't. Had a relative last night call a bunch of snowflakes snowflakes on fb, as soon as he posted it he watched his page disappear and can't sign in. what a shame what's happening. The 40 gets it's transplant tomorrow!

Hey Ron, good luck on the transplant! If the transplant smokes we can put it on my used car lot for sale next to the Pinto and Vega?

Hey Ron, good luck on the transplant! If the transplant smokes we can put it on my used car lot for sale next to the Pinto and Vega?
I liked pinto's, not as much as gremlins but not bad. Got parts from a geo metro in the 40 so you can tell I like the cool cars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom