Fab Table (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just found this product. I finally have a space that I can use as a shop and need a small fab table. I would like some feed back from the guys that do this for a living. It's not a Demmeler Table but I don't need that. A bike frame would be the most complicated thing I would probably build.

I'm interested in one of these exact ones myself - just ran into their youtube of some guy building one using 8-8" bolts & a few 3' allthreads to hold true while tacking it up - I threw good cash at a good push-pull & want to fixture the AL pieces I cut out.

I'm not looking to get one prior to the new year, but these were the ones for the $$ I'd seen, aside from a decent jump to the other one (BuildPro IIRC).

Post back what you do, or any here who have the tab/slot - weldtable.com

Edit:: OK, just talked to BuildPro - I like but can't justify the $$. -- 5/8" plate looked awesome & the fixture tools are so handy looking, but I'll have a Dynasty 280dx before a BuildPro (so never, my little Econotig will be it for TIG in my shop unless I get a massive tax return) /Edit

Last edited:
Wow. Buildpro is quite pricey. But looks more heavy duty

Yeah, no kidding. I like it, but wow on the price (even cobbling a setup the sheets are $325 ea.) So the tab&slot setup is as much as I need right now. 1/4" tabletop & using some home-made tooling will fit. I'm not billing by the hour or worried about anything like production issues.

Heck, the Dynasty 280dx is still a dream. I'm beyond the Econotig but not yet in need (like-yes, need-no) -of that duty cycle or arc control - I can still MIG thicker with the 350p. I rarely do stainless though it's on the table right now (boat exhaust).

Which package is the setup from tab/slot you're into?

Well I could not justify the extra cost of the tab and slot table. I bought a 3'x4'x1/4" and 40' of 1-1/2x11 ga for less than $150. I don't need the functionality that the hole grid offers so that was the deciding factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom