For Sale F Engine For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
F Engine came out of a 1972 FJ55. Ran when I took it out in 2020 but had a blown head gasket. The engine is located in North San Diego County (Cardiff). $350

5341C19B-2F79-4843-B94A-F0B2B3039974.jpeg

Interested. Do you have the carb and air cleaner for it?

Hey there BP - Had that blown head gasket situation on my '74 - What did you replace your 1F with? I've currently got significantly low compression on my 1.5F and in need of an engine. Any idea on any other performance characteristics of this engine other than the head gasket? Compression? Mileage? Etc.?

Thanks in advance!

If you have the carb and air cleaner, I’m your huckleberry. I just drove down to Oceanside last Saturday; you’re not much further.😉

If you have the carb and air cleaner, I’m your huckleberry. I just drove down to Oceanside last Saturday; you’re not much further.😉
Tried to send you a message but I am unable for some reason. Try sending me a message.

Nice to meet you. Wish I could have seen your pig. Hope you get it back from the transmission shop soon. Like I said, I’ve never seen a 6 speed auto in an LC. But then again, I don’t get out as much as I used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom