Expedition in Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jrob

Florence, MS
Threads
For the expedition portion of this little shindig. What do I need to take/have with me, just give me some highlights

For the expedition portion of this little shindig. What do I need to take/have with me, just give me some highlights

band aids
beer
BODEAN

1. Beer

please copy and paste your aditions to this list for JRob

It will be one night, so I would think keep it as light as possible.

Once Chris gets his Moab Trail Guide, look up White Rim Trail and read the trail description.

When we do one night stuff in the past, we usually got food that just needs to be warmed up. Sandwiches, burritos and such.

Depending on the weather, at that time of year, it should be nice and warm and cool at night but not cold.

1056600749_vAg9L-L-1.jpg

1056600997_Eyko5-L-1.jpg

1056601256_S6faJ-L-1.jpg

post up a pic of the front of the Moab book. I think everyone should have one.

expedition necessities :

light....for Jrob's smokes

I have this book.... When Daryl & I did Moab a few years back... we discussed Poison Spider Mesa would be nice.

I know when we did Elephant Hill there were camp sites out there.....

Do we know/have any idea how long we will be on the expedition? just asking these questions to be prepared.(or try to be prepared) for instance fuel? I ordered the book last week....it isn't in yet.

Do we know/have any idea how long we will be on the expedition? just asking these questions to be prepared.(or try to be prepared) for instance fuel? I ordered the book last week....it isn't in yet.

Just over night..... my thought.:hmm:

I up for whatever. I was just curious. I'm just not driving 1400 miles and be unprepared. I had some other questions, but just can't think of them right now.

We are on the ground 5 full days. The only overnight we are discussing it the above trail and it is one night. It will be fun.

That will leave us with a day to do PSM/Spike, Day to do Elephant Hill, day to do Hell's and Rim.

We have a good plan.

If folks dont want to do the one overnight, Kane's Creek will be a good trail...harder is Pritchett's

recieved my book today!! Getting pumped up about this!!

I'll look at your book J-Rob. Don't know the cost of the book but I gotta start saving money for this here deal. Spent about an hour rolling change last night!

I'll look at your book J-Rob. Don't know the cost of the book but I gotta start saving money for this here deal. Spent about an hour rolling change last night!

Have you not seen the thread titled "club funds"? Just post up your address and wait on your check!

Like I said......obamacare!

you can borrow my book, I even have the pages marked!

Spent about an hour rolling change last night!

Check The couch too!

I may have to resort to hookin... was that out loud :whoops:

you can borrow my book, I even have the pages marked!

Question is....what are they marked with? Some folks are getting mighty excited about this here trip...:lol:

Question is....what are they marked with? Some folks are getting mighty excited about this here trip...:lol:

On second thought....Bodean use my book. The good pages in chris' are probably stuck together.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom