Event June 24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will any of our group be attending the Chitown4x4 open house next Saturday?

Not that any of you play well with others, but actual human interaction may assist with your social skills (if that's something your interested in). Please shower.

Chitown4x4 Open House

Saturday, June 24 at 12 PM - 5 PM
Next Week · 61–79° Rain Showers
Chi-Town4x4
260 Gerzevske Ln, Carol Stream, Illinois 60188

Since it's not looking like I'll make the back half of PYS at this point, maybe I'll come to improve my social skills. Or offend people.

Looks interesting! I as well, will not be attending PYS :( . I was planning on getting a long bike ride in on Saturday but if that cancels then I'd be interested in checking this out.

Sweet. Should we overland to the Blackwell family campground after, or skip that? I'm not well equipped for overlanding.

Yeah, let me hook up my roof rack, get my tire carrier and spare jerry cans mounted and then get the roof top tent going and we should be all set.

No refrigerator? You aren't prepared either.

What the fxxx is overlanding?

Do i need a sat phone, an atlas(not the tcase) and a few printed maps incase i lose gps connectivity to make it? Hopefully i can get my extra tcase mount in so my truck stops shakeing like a PYS member first thing in the morning on day 5 pre drinks.

Joe, Bry, Hoff. I can meet you guys there at 2. I have a Independent Day parade with the Cub Scouts at 11.

cool. I'll swing by around then.

I don't know how to respond to this so I'll try a few.

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. It's a free country.
4. See you there, although I don't know what you look like so maybe I won't.
5. We can't even think of a word that rhymes.
6. Driver's meeting at 6:30am at the tent outside the parking lot, TLCA safety inspection immediately following.

6. Driver's meeting at 6:30am at the tent outside the parking lot, TLCA safety inspection immediately following.

**** im out.

Damn, like a child, I missed it!
Still not sure.

How do things like this happen?

I'll give you a hint. Schools out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom