Even the youngins like it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

packman73

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.kumandgo.com
IMG_7046.jpg

Oh daddy, can we go?
IMG_7036.jpg

Dad...haven't you learned, you don't say NO to ME!
IMG_7037.jpg

^ :lol: No pressure at all Art? :grinpimp:

:hmm:

:idea: Maybe I should try to get one of Sara doing belly time over one of our issues, only concern is the drool ruining it. :eek:

Sippy Cup FTW, well written article and something all the clubs should consider. Bringing back the whole family side of our hobby and still embracing the wheeling/hardcore side of things is exactly how you pass the fun onto future generations.

To this day I still have fond memories of deer scouting, camping, and wheeling with my Grandpa in the forests of Southern Oregon/Northern California. :steer:

I loved the sippy cup challenge article in the latest issue of Trails!

Yes, Heath did a fantastic job with the Sippie Cup Challenge and then put together a phenomenal article about it. Keeping the family involved is extremely important!

Can you post up the sippy cup story? I'm going to start "family wheeling" with my wife and 15 month old.

The story is in Toyota Trails, one of the benefits of membership in TLCA. As a member, you can also get it online. But you have to be a member - if you want the milk you have to buy the cow. We are still having our exclusive partnership with the Blue Ribbon Coalition - Discounted memberships if you join both at the same time. We also still have our referral program (which Art came up with and implemented) - If you are a member, get $5 off your next renewal when you refer a new or renewing member who has been expired 6 months or more.

I like your username - straight out of Rocky Horror :)

I am a new member to TLCA and BRC. Get deal if I might say. I'm just having a hard time finding the way to see the Trails online. My screen name is from Rocky Horror not many figure that out. The guy that lives across the street from me His name is Jeff Zepp also.

I am a new member to TLCA and BRC. Get deal if I might say. I'm just having a hard time finding the way to see the Trails online. My screen name is from Rocky Horror not many figure that out. The guy that lives across the street from me His name is Jeff Zepp also.

You gotta be kiddin'! Another Mo' Fo' with the same name? Yoiks!

Ya should have listened to her.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom