Engine rebuild. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep...that would be @NeverGiveUpYota . Felicity has legendary status in this community and she's earned more stripes than most of us. She has helped me out many times.
Haha! Me help you?! Well I appreciate the kudos but you might have helped me more! I just finally installed that passenger window regulator in my truck because I came across it in the garage. Literally had forgotten you’d sent it to me. TOTALLY saved me! ❤️❤️❤️

PM me, I live in Altadena. I own a 60, and our club has at least 10 Land Cruisers in it. I’m sure we can help you find a mechanic.

dude, i'm gonna be the devil's advocate, why not do it yourself? i mean, we've got young ladies right here in the 60 section that do their own work. one in particular comes to mind. she's been driving her 60 with an engine that she rebuilt since the past spring, if i recall correctly. it's a.......badass......build, you may want to read it.
who?

I'm interested in doing this myself too. It will be a huge project for me. I'd like to start by finding a core to rebuild, so I can keep driving Frankenshteen while I'm building her a new engine. Any thoughts on where to find one? And, any good resources for rebuilding tips and expertise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom