email notifications not working (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea, I didn't think of trying that. I'll give it a shot.... :beer:

BTW: I don't mean to whine, I just can't keep track of all the threads with my feebile little mind :D

Your doing a great job! thanks!

hhhmm....and the email notification works for me now....I'll change my email address once and see what happens...

I've been having the same problem. I changed my profile to show my email address, so hopefully that'll help.

Still no worky. :'(

hhhmmm....got a couple PM's on this too...will review again, apparently my fix didn't work....

just found this thread. I have never got the notification to work. figured it was broke. Glad to see it being looked at, thanks!

I played with the database again last night...and still no dice....pretty stumped right now unfortunately....

looks like I'll be installing one of my new forum software options soon on another site...good excuse to test it's features and see if it will work for here.

I've never gotten the notifications to work. I've always had my email public. I've tried yahoo.com and kc.rr.com and no dice on either.

...would be great to get it working for sure! keeping track of multiple sites is hard enough...too much good info to miss :)

Kumar

[quote author=woody link=board=9;threadid=11757;start=msg160111#msg160111 date=1084995903]
testing...anyone?!?
[/quote]

Still no worky. :'(

[quote author=woody link=board=9;threadid=11757;start=msg160111#msg160111 date=1084995903]
testing...anyone?!?
[/quote]

negative woodster...still no email

kumar

any more suggestions? maybe I should delete my account and re-create? I'm having a hard time keeping up with all my notifications....

k

you CAN still click the notifications button on the forum to see what's changed.

Remember too, NEW SOFTWARE coming in the next couple weeks, so anything you do will be negated.

I've tried all the tricks, no dice. There are a handful of forum features, user and admin, that no longer work. One of many reasons for a pending vBulletin upgrade.

[quote author=woody link=board=9;threadid=11757;start=msg164926#msg164926 date=1085659089]
you CAN still click the notifications button on the forum to see what's changed.

Remember too, NEW SOFTWARE coming in the next couple weeks, so anything you do will be negated.

I've tried all the tricks, no dice. There are a handful of forum features, user and admin, that no longer work. One of many reasons for a pending vBulletin upgrade.
[/quote]

cool...i will keep up with notifications and eagerly await the new uprade. btw, are you spilling the beans on what forum style you are going to start using? or is it just a patch for this forum?

thanks!

Kumar

....Ever watch the matrix ?? So you understand how the agents can jump from body to body right ? Or were you in a coma ? Anyway if Junk were an agent , then he would say these words via me ....

"Welcome to last week fawker !! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:"

Woodies going to go with a later/est? version of VBulletin ... still trying to find it on the server ; I know it's hiding there somewhere..szzz ;)

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

[quote author=T Y L E R link=board=9;threadid=11757;start=msg166279#msg166279 date=1085866916]
....Ever watch the matrix ?? So you understand how the agents can jump from body to body right ? Or were you in a coma ? Anyway if Junk were an agent , then he would say these words via me ....

"Welcome to last week fawker !! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:"

Woodies going to go with a later/est? version of VBulletin ... still trying to find it on the server ; I know it's hiding there somewhere..szzz ;)

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]
[/quote]

ooopss...sorry, I should have deleted my post. earlier when I posted that, I also went and looked in chit chat and saw that vbulletin news there. I don't normally click on chit chat .... so :flipoff2:

hack away. :D

k

discovered an issue with the new forum software, and their diagnostics tools allows us to figger out the issue..."believe" subs and reminders and such will ALL work now!

(lets hope so anyways)

[quote author=woody link=board=9;threadid=11757;start=msg167758#msg167758 date=1086188497]
discovered an issue with the new forum software, and their diagnostics tools allows us to figger out the issue..."believe" subs and reminders and such will ALL work now!

(lets hope so anyways)
[/quote]

Yep, works for me! Yay! :) :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom