Elkhorn/Skyline Mine Trail Ride, Saturday, June 10th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Gang

Let's go play again! This time we will be doing the Elkhorn/Skyline Mine Route. This should be a fun trip! I have not run this trail before, but all trucks with 31" tires should be good. It is probably similar to the Ringing Rocks trail, or a little easier. Please bring any recovery gear you may have, and don't forget to have a CB installed and ready to go.

We will meet at the Belgrade Albertans at 8am on Saturday June 10th. Please be prepared with food and water for a full day trip. I am figuring a return time between 4 and 6 pm.

Please post up below if you plan to attend.

I was going to be in but my friends wedding is mid day Saturday so I can't make this one. Collin and I were talking about doing our own trip there at some point however. In looking forward to hearing about it.

Like Aaron said I am in!!!!!!

Where exactly is this trail anyways? Not alot i could find on the net
You have to go old school on this one...maps and guidebooks! There is great info in the trail book for MT. You can find the book online. Bob Wards may still be selling it too.

Ohhh!!! :santa: that's a good trip!! More members should go!

I will go also but will see if I can possibly ride with someone, still having steering alignment concerns with my rig.

Hey Stephen, You bringing the 60? Think I'll have the 55 ready, kinda, if i don't get called to work tomorrow. Has a clicking noise in 4wd, am sure we'll find out what it is on Sat. Sam has the 40 in Casper.

Here-ish...

Screenshot_2017-06-09-11-09-20.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom