Electric mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

My left side mirror, driver side, has broke the motor/regulator support brackets... So I'm in need of a new mirror but the part as been discontinued at Toyota...

I wonder if the right side mirror motor/regulator is the same as the left one... Since I just need the interior maybe it would be easier to get a right side one...

By the way there won't be any difference between the RHD and the LHD mirror internals, am I right? Because in that case I could go to the UK or AUS market...

Cheers

I can not confirm this, but I have heard that the guts are same used in the same model year 4 runner.

Hi,

My left side mirror, driver side, has broke the motor/regulator support brackets... So I'm in need of a new mirror but the part as been discontinued at Toyota...

I wonder if the right side mirror motor/regulator is the same as the left one... Since I just need the interior maybe it would be easier to get a right side one...

By the way there won't be any difference between the RHD and the LHD mirror internals, am I right? Because in that case I could go to the UK or AUS market...

Cheers
The USA did not get power mirror options. There are only a few threads related to these.

Maybe try a search here for power mirrors.

Also check www.partsouq.com for part numbers and availability.

Thanks for your replies!!

@BILT4ME Sably I didn't find any on parts souq...

@Outsane, I didn't came across your solution before, but I'll dig into it, it seems that's what I need.

Cheers

If you can fix the oem mirror definitely go that route.

But, I recently took a chance on a replacement mirror for my 97 with an amazon special. I am actually very impressed for the $$$$. It was an easy plug and play swap.

Again, if you can fix your oem go that route first. I am actually very torn about recommending anything from amazon because I decided not to buy anything from them after they shut down the parler app. But I also want to help the mud community......

Amazon Sign-In - https://www.amazon.com/your-orders/pop?ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_pop__np_0_pp&orderId=113-8276038-2659433&lineItemId=loklmvlmmrnpony&shipmentId=DtMPSY26m&packageId=1&asin=B077ZLMZZY

Thanks for your reply, but the link you're sharing is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom