Electric Land Cruiser in Vancouver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So how come I’m hearing this out here in Ontario? This truck is in Vancouver from a buddy who sent pics. But did t know anything more. MEK-EV.ca ? Anyone know anything?
40655721-7288-4DFA-9EE7-D00B24A9603F.jpeg
621E64A4-3529-497B-9F24-F33C081A45C9.jpeg
760D61B1-802F-43CC-B12F-BE8985AFC9D9.jpeg

Saw a blurb on FB I think? I believe the NEW HZ Diesel engine that came out of this thing went into Bruce's 40 in Creston.

That is Clinton Wong of Mekanix custom works. They build the mining 70 series trucks and some 80 series for the artic tundra. They are located in Burnaby, not sure where as they just moved. MEKANIX CUSTOM WORKS - https://www.mekanix.ca/ They have been pretty helpful with parts and information. I saw this truck when it was just a shell and a idea. Never thought it would actually make it to life.

Of course, it was pointed out - why does it have a snorkel? We need to start a petition to
Canadian govt to import these into Canada for public road use.

Nice. Looks pretty interesting. Would like to go through it and see some details. Perhaps at a future Cruiser Days event.

gb

Of course, it was pointed out - why does it have a snorkel? We need to start a petition to
Canadian govt to import these into Canada for public road use.
I read on another facebook thread that they added the snorkel "because it looks cool"
And YESS 100%

What angers me is that this ‘local’ dealer and let’s not forget that’s what he is. Has special access
to sell these to ’mines and industrial customers only’ since technically they aren’t legal to be on
the road. Yet here it is - and for sale?!? WTF. So why aren’t the original trucks in original form
available but this guy can modify etc, and sell it? Corrupt to me. This is an opinion, but I expect
my point of view is made

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom