Eldorado Forest court decision (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FUC$ING BULL SH!T!!
All those trails are pretty much DEAD without through access.
Sounds as If Deer valley is closed from meadow to meadow from either side,
Strawberry is closed beyond the camp spot at the top and Barrett is COMPLETELY closed!!

I don't get how a ruling like this made without ANY EVIDENCE!!

Does this mean it's a CLOSED CASE?!
Some parts sound like NO and some parts of the doc. sound like YES its a done deal??

This is a solid reminder: 'An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". So if the majority of off-road enthusiasts continue to believe that 'someone else will rally to the cause'...they are grossly mistaken. I've not met such a pacifist group of all the groups I've been associated with during my adult life.

If BRC's 50-million off-road users in the USA is accurate then it's pathetic and inexcusable we don't have a war chest of $$$ to hire lobbyists to get stuff done.

That's how the world works folks...in the banking sector...in the housing sector...in the automobile sector...in the insurance sector...

We just can not continue to be 'rebels without a cause'. This situation is the result.

There I go again on my rant...sorry guys!

Dan,
From all I've read on this, it would seem that there was NOTHING anyone could have done regardless.
I still do not understand how this could be the ruling without any evidence.
The thread on pirate eluded tonthe idea that MIGHT be the angle they take to keep trying to fight it.

There doesn't have to be evidence if the Judge is an activist. All they have to do is wait for the matter to come before them, then rule according to their feelings, rather than the law. I've seen this so many times that it makes me sick anymore. There is no fighting it at this level, you have to take the action higher and hope that the Supreme Court of the State will hear your argument. That's not very likely, as they are pretty left leaning over there in the 9th district.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom