Einbeck impressions....July 2019,this thread CAN*... (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

#5can415*2cc2c40ac'arT'5'.png

#5'Col..N.Ba-- R 45'p'.jpeg

G`day, you wouldn't believe it if I wouldn't documented it with a photo (photo shooting was yesterday) here on Mud, guys.
My youngster male horse on a motorbike a vintage Carrotaki.
By the way he`s a poser !
45@ R..d C-n:an a.t  *5'4ccrr' *p*5.jpeg

So when r u going to come out with a comic book of your literary and optical wonderness? I like the pigment … vivid … like you :)
Hi Johnny ... long long ago since I saw you on Mud. Nice to see & read you again.
What`s the C in your Mud name Johnny ?....
wait a minute and 5 seconds...
Aha
ì`m ´.45do124521.jpeg
the C in your name means CANtucky ..... JonnyCANtucky ... the best name you could find---congratulation.
I did a book ...but it`s sold out ....
´123 # 45 # 6789 -im X .png

... Lovers of the my book pay meanwhile 4,5million $ for 1 of these rare books... hard to find one.
Best what you CAN do enjoy my Ⓟ ☈e⓹ Art⭔ pictures here on Mud they are all free 4 everyone.

Found tuna in a CAN :)

It wasn’t that much … but… in a year one can may be a million dollars if things keep going the way they do

What says A.Greenspan ?
45###dot-a.greens..#.jpeg

Today, Jerome Powell he´s doing a good job.
:::: and don`t forget to listen to Warren Buffett & Charlie Munger ::::::

Years ago / two or three / I wrote it here on MUD:
-------
The bill comes later !

Back to Allen.
Federal Reserve History:
"Shortly after assuming office as chairman of the Board of Governors, Greenspan was faced with the October 1987 stock market crash and acted quickly to ensure liquidity in the markets. During his tenure he also led the Federal Reserve through several events with major economic repercussions, including two US recessions, the Asian financial crisis of 1997, and the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. He had a reputation for being strongly anti-inflation, focusing more on controlling prices than on promoting full employment. Many credit Greenspan with facilitating the longest official economic expansion in US history. He was also known for his skill at building consensus among members of the Federal Open Market Committee on policy issues."

Last edited:
I `ve designed carpets...
but they have no use
when you are homeless.
That `s why I designed a home ! If you have a home but want a Designer Home ... the best you CAN find.
.... give me a call . Note: you cAN produce your own electricity see the part on the roof...↴.
#2#c#5#8482904f7.*..jpeg

Last edited:
CANtucky News:
This morning I sold the first Designer Home to a Kansas Gentleman.**
He`s now on the way back. Local craftsmen in Kansas build it for him and his family. I'm only the Designer.

**Forgot :
He wanted some stickers 4 his truck... got them -tax free - on the invoice.

'home sw..t ho...45' des..p'24061c5fpng.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom