1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

early model LC FJ-40 seen for sale 2000 bucks with parts truck

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by F-junker, Aug 27, 2006.

1. F-junker

F-junker

I'm in Hagerstown MD 5 minutes from PA state line on interstate 81, I have seen a early model fj running condition some rust, crummy paint with some diamond plate on the corners, so I'm sure there is some rust under there. Soft top on the truck. It looks pretty stock 31-1050's maybe the only mod. It has a bench seat up front and rear long folders in back, rear heater, etc. I'm not too familiar with the earlier crusiers it does have the circular taillights.

It is my understanding they want 2000 dollars and it comes with a parts truck. I have not talked to the owner but I will if someone wants any information on this truck, If I had more room I would definitly buy it as a future project or beater. drop me a line at kcarbaugh@greenwayeng.com if your interested and I'll get the guys telephone number for you. I'm a couple of hours from pittsburg area and philly, an hour and a half from baltimore and DC and probably 45 minutes from Winchester VA. the truck is right off of I-81 and very easy to find should you want to look at it.

2. Cruz4mud

Cruz4mud

intrested in fj

Hey I'm in VA, so I intrested in getting the phone #. Thanks for posting your find!

3. F-junker

F-junker

I'll check on the truck this evening and see if I can get that phone number. Ken

4. Jakes40

Jakes40 IH8MUD Poser

Media:
    Albums:
    Me to allways intrested in a lead

E-Mailed you

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">