Durhamtown Sept Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
Last edited:
Also, let me post my pics up in here since I was still cluttering up the other thread. (My bad yo. :doh:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And then the carnage:

Look at that articulation!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My videos didn't come out great either. It seems like they were kinda out of focus. Which is weird because I have a pretty good camera and it should be good. Probably user error.

kind of blurry but you get the point. I call this pic "1 man down" Any guesses as to why?

IMG_2623.jpg

tkinze said:
kind of blurry but you get the point. I call this pic "1 man down" Any guesses as to why?

I thought that was a very deeply symbolic picture of the end of the night. Everything kinda fuzzy... Chair is empty... Very artistic.

I thought that was a very deeply symbolic picture of the end of the night. Everything kinda fuzzy... Chair is empty... Very artistic.

That's funny Sam, you are giving Ted way to much credit. He was probably into the Capt Morgan by then.

I thought it was to make people feel bad for missing out on another trip. :flipoff2:

yeeaaaah right, lets go with this one... but Josh is correct :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom