Duratrac Prices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know a lot of people on here are running these, so I figured I'd check to see if the price I found is reasonable.

Best price I've found is Discount Tire Direct $993 shipped.
I'll apply the Tread Lightly $100 rebate to that.

The local shops want $1300-$1400 mounted and balanced. :eek:
The same shops will mount and balance tires I bring in for $15 each. So no point in buying local.

So, anybody find a better deal I should check out before ordering?

What is the $100 tread lightly rebate?

I know a lot of people on here are running these, so I figured I'd check to see if the price I found is reasonable.

Best price I've found is Discount Tire Direct $993 shipped.
I'll apply the Tread Lightly $100 rebate to that.

The local shops want $1300-$1400 mounted and balanced. :eek:
The same shops will mount and balance tires I bring in for $15 each. So no point in buying local.

So, anybody find a better deal I should check out before ordering?

Unless you find a local shop to match online prices, it is always better to shop online for tires these days (assuming you get free shipping). And when you buy tires locally, you have to pay taxes.

What is the $100 tread lightly rebate?

Check their website, $100 mail in rebate on certain Goodyear tires.

It helps to know the tire size...contex is everything.

Doh! 285/75/16

Unless you find a local shop to match online prices, it is always better to shop online for tires these days (assuming you get free shipping). And when you buy tires locally, you have to pay taxes.

Yeah, no price matching here.

I got 5 in the same size for $1340 or so total out the door at a local joint and had a $40 rebate, so $1300in the end. Price was a wash for online and then paying for mounting/balance and dealing with it. Still hurt the wallet.

I just got 4 Dura Trac's (315/75R16) on April 6th, mounted and balanced from America's Tire Store in Oregon for $1,088.

I've only had them for 2 weeks, but I love them! They ride great, very low road noise. Plus, for me, they are betting in the snow than the K2's.

Hope this helps some.
-Randy

Thanks for the info. Looks like my price is pretty good.

afm735 - if you just bought you would be eligible for the Tread Lightly $100 rebate. You might want to check that out.

afm735 said:
I just got 4 Dura Trac's (315/75R16) on April 6th, mounted and balanced from America's Tire Store in Oregon for $1,088.

I've only had them for 2 weeks, but I love them! They ride great, very low road noise. Plus, for me, they are betting in the snow than the K2's.

Hope this helps some.
-Randy

Was this with the individual tire warranty?

Tires arrived today - fast shipping from Discount.

Got the set of LX450 wheels I found on ebay this winter out of storeage.

Going to get them mounted tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom