Driveshaft Shop In OC?? (Santa Ana)

Slomo

It's Complicated
Visit site
I cannot recomend Wade at Drivelines Inc. enough. I have used him since I was with Off Road General Store about 10 years ago and just last week had him rehab my rear shaft chasing down a vibration issue. I went in telling him I thought needed a new u-joint and to do whatever needed to get it good. He told me the joint was fine with a little "adjustment of the caps to eliminate a flat spot and balance (I have dragged it on the dirt at least twice) I was out of there for $55. He actually talked me out of spending more money. I has owned his shop forever and knows his s*!t. His shop it just east of 5 in between Lake Forest and Bake, about 5-10 min south of Santa Ana. I drive by everyday on my way to work in Santa Ana, let me know if you need any help with pick up or drop off.

Drivelines Incorporated

Visit site
I cannot recomend Wade at Drivelines Inc. enough. I have used him since I was with Off Road General Store about 10 years ago and just last week had him rehab my rear shaft chasing down a vibration issue. I went in telling him I thought needed a new u-joint and to do whatever needed to get it good. He told me the joint was fine with a little "adjustment of the caps to eliminate a flat spot and balance (I have dragged it on the dirt at least twice) I was out of there for $55. He actually talked me out of spending more money. I has owned his shop forever and knows his s*!t. His shop it just east of 5 in between Lake Forest and Bake, about 5-10 min south of Santa Ana. I drive by everyday on my way to work in Santa Ana, let me know if you need any help with pick up or drop off.

Drivelines Incorporated

I have used them with great results as well, they will drive out and measure you drive shaft and deliver it for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom