Drivers Door Handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My handle finally quit working, something broken at the handle itself. I've been trying to locate one for a couple moths. In the meantime is the drivers side rear door the same part? I wanted to interchange it until I can locate a new one for the drivers door?

Thanks for any advice.
Nick

What exactly is the issue with the handle? It completely won't unlatch, or you pull it all the way, then you have to push and pull to open it? The second is the issue with mine... I'll be watching this for answers, and will post if I find anything. I have a few other items that take priority at the moment...

My drivers door handle started having problems and everything looked ok with it. I thought the plastic bushing on the actuator rod had failed but when I took the handle out I realized it had cracked and was flexing and preventing the door from opening. I ordered a handle and put it in and no problems since. I cannot remember if I found an OEM one or got an aftermarket one but finding one wasn't a problem.

My handle finally quit working, something broken at the handle itself. I've been trying to locate one for a couple moths. In the meantime is the drivers side rear door the same part? I wanted to interchange it until I can locate a new one for the drivers door?

Thanks for any advice.
Nick

All 4 door handles are different. The part number for the front LH door handle is 69220-90A00. There is apparently 1 available on Partsouq. Also someone on ebay seems to be selling them. Act fast!

Last edited:
yeah, once you fix one and see how they work you can fix or tune up all of them. There is a little plastic clip that holds the rod on you might want to order before you take apart. My drivers side force me to pull it up very far to open and when I replaced it I learned how to adjust it to pop the door open much easier. There are several of the vendors that sell OEM as well as ebay.

Door lock control switch for '89 FJ62- The window lock button on my Master switch has malfunctioned in the lock position. Now, only my driver side works. Can the switch be bypassed? Is there a thread available?

All 4 door handles are different. The part number for the front LH door handle is 69220-90A00. There is apparently 1 available on Partsouq. Also someone on ebay seems to be selling them. Act fast!

Great price...as long as shipping isnt $75. Partsouq shipping been gettin nutty.

Very easy part to find.....Not sure how you looked or where you looked for "Months" without finding it. BUt ANY google search will pop em right up. Tons of options

Door lock control switch for '89 FJ62- The window lock button on my Master switch has malfunctioned in the lock position. Now, only my driver side works. Can the switch be bypassed? Is there a thread available?
prlly should start a new thread if ya want an answer...nobodys gnna know your question is buried in a door handle post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom