Drink holder inserts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m producing some drink holder inserts for the center console drink holder that work well to secure large cups and stainless tumblers. Made from HDPE. The inserts can be customized if desired.

Gxcruiser.com

CC271A7B-C42E-4843-8635-70BEE61AEC58.jpeg

B2C04BAE-6D98-4603-9099-43BC6DEC74EE.jpeg

will it fit a wine bottle... actually not joking (some of our shorter excursions might include driving to see friends with a bottle)

will it fit a wine bottle... actually not joking (some of our shorter excursions might include driving to see friends with a bottle)
I have made custom inserts with smaller holes for water bottles and larger 3.5” for hydro flask water bottles.
Cheers!

I have made custom inserts with smaller holes for water bottles and larger 3.5” for hydro flask water bottles.
Cheers!
I would love to have one that fit's 3.5" bottom. My Yeti Rambler 26oz is that size. How do I go about getting one in that size?

I would love to have one that fit's 3.5" bottom. My Yeti Rambler 26oz is that size. How do I go about getting one in that size?
Put it in the notes if you can, or respond to my ‘thank you’ email after purchase.
Thanks

Put it in the notes if you can, or respond to my ‘thank you’ email after purchase.
Thanks
Nice. Will do. Appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom