DoUbLEr!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Canadian(via Washinton state). Not cheap, but a whole new world of wheelin that's priceless

I didn't see a $. What is it?

I saw that thread on Pirate. Does that mean it's a go? What do we know about it at this point?

Glad I didn't jump on marlin gears....yet..

Glad I didn't jump on marlin gears....yet..

That's another thing I was wondering. Somebody help me out as I'm ignorant about TC gearing. How much of a difference will there be between the Marlin gears and this box? At this point, is there any sense in spending money on the Marlin gears or save my pennies for this? And if you do both, will it be that much more tits?

2.72 x 2.48 = 6.75:1

7.5-8" additional length.

~$2300.

Last edited:
I don't wanna ruin the thread with this topic, but does anyone have a good pic of our gas tank(removed from truck) and also a view of the underbody with the tank removed?

I have an idea....

Hey booger, would this utalize the fact Tcase or would that be canned for another. I am seeing this mounted the rear of trans then a case after it like a np205 or other. please school away

Hey booger, would this utalize the fact Tcase or would that be canned for another. I am seeing this mounted the rear of trans then a case after it like a np205 or other. please school away

Once you attach the black box to the a343 the window is open to a plethora of tcases, from atlas to dana 300, split case, 80/100 series, etc, etc.

Www.northwestfab.com

Once you attach the black box to the a343 the window is open to a plethora of tcases, from atlas to dana 300, split case, 80/100 series, etc, etc.

Www.northwestfab.com[/QUOTE]

Nice. I just read through it. Very cool. Be nice to keep the factory case in there. Seems once installed the tcase might need a Xmember and a shorter rear Dshaft, longer front shaft....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom