Dometic Fridge/Freezer Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dirty Koala

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Guys,

Dave from Delta Vehicle Systems @Delta VS (DeltaVS.com) is coordinating a group buy for Dometic Fridges. I am planning on picking up a CFX75DZW myself. If anyone is in the market for a good fridge give Dave a call @ (208)890-0380.

I am not benefiting from this in anyway...just spreading the word since it's a good deal.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Dave from Delta Vehicle Systems @Delta VS (DeltaVS.com) is coordinating a group buy for Dometic Fridges. I am planning on picking up a CFX75DZW myself. If anyone is in the market for a good fridge give Dave a call @ (208)890-0380.

I am not benefiting from this in anyway...just spreading the word since it's a good deal.
I've been VERY pleased with my Dometic cf35 for YEARS!
Dometic makes many of the rebranded RV fridges, AC units and heaters. They use the Danfos compressor.
It's like buying the generic version of quality name brands.
Here's a link to current models.

The dometic / Waeco fridges are supposedly the most efficient on the market...primary reason why I want one. I have been happy with my ARB 63 in my 80, and was planning on getting a Snomaster LP66 for my LX, but will be jumping into a dometic instead.

This a better link.
Upon further review I have to recommend staying away from the thermo coolers.
I also read they are now using variable speed compressors in the refrigerator / freezer units which I do not have any hands-on experience with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom