Dogs and seat covers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have a new Tacoma! We also have two small, ill-behaved, poop-factories... There are plenty of products out there but have you used anything that worked well?
(other than finding a bag, a rock and a river???)
IMG_1289.JPG

with that advice.... I am imagining TW wheelies....:deadhorse:

They are very cute! I got some seat covers for the back seat of my 80 from Specter Off Road that I like a lot. They are almost like canvas, but not quite that stiff. Gray to match the interior and they look like new after many years of use - granted, my back seat doesn't see that much traffic. I will be there on Saturday at TAV of you want to check them out.

I don't know if they would have them for a Tacoma, or come to think of it, is Specter still in business? I know Marv (the owner) passed away in the last couple of years.

Also, not sure how well they would hold up to little "poop factories", but probably better than most seat covers.

with that advice....

lol, I'm with Evan, some kind of seat cover of your choice, worst case they are more disposable than seats.... either from wear or factory by products...

I had GT Covers in the 80, think I got the brand from Ali, I was happy with them, lots of options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom