Does anyone local have a spare FJ60 21mm relay rod laying around?

Discussion in 'NV- Battle Born Cruisers of Northern Nevada' started by lelandEOD, Oct 15, 2018.

1. lelandEOD

lelandEOD SILVER Star

I'm having NO luck getting a hold of Front Range Offroad Fab (several emails and voicemails left). I was hoping they could make me a custom tie rod and relay rod for my 80-series power steering conversion. I'm running 555 brand 70-series TREs and relay rod ends. I can make my own tie rod as several places make 23mm rod ends... but no one seems to make 21mm tubes that will work with my relay rod ends.

I think I can make my own by cutting down and tapping a 60-series relay rod. Anyone have any ideas?

airon23 likes this.
  2. lelandEOD

lelandEOD SILVER Star

Nevermind. Front Range Offroad Fab finally answered their phone and, $220 later, I have a custom set of steering rods coming my way.

airon23 and gregnash like this.
  3. Krusty Krab

Krusty Krab

Media:
    Albums:
    That's pretty stiff. But they have just gotten expensive. I paid 145.0 for two rod ends that fit my custom high steer. That's better than 220.00 but dang!?:moon: Can I have some vaseline with that?? Please

airon23 likes this.
  4. lelandEOD

lelandEOD SILVER Star

I don't mind it. While talking to the guy in the shop, he mentioned that the L/R Metric tap sets they buy cost ~$800.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.