Does anyone carry a PullPal and to they work good? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you guys expound on the tire trick or the 4x8 and post method?
Any pics?

Spare Tire: dig a hole and bury the spare tire flat so you have about 18" of sand on top of it...with a tow strap attached to the spare tire and then to your winch.

The tracks .. even the cheep $50 ones work great on the flat sand. If you need to bridge between rocks or a ram then MAX tracks and the cheep ones bend.

I think the pull-pal is only really needed if you are alone and need to pull uphill. Even then the tire or 4x4's work good.. they just require digging.

Has anyone got a picture close up of how the handle attaches to the blade on the PullPal?
I’d be really curious as to how they can make it so durable and able to withstand the amazing amount
of forces on the blade through the handle
I’ve thought of trying my hand at one, since price plus shipping is too high.

Has anyone got a picture close up of how the handle attaches to the blade on the PullPal?
I’d be really curious as to how they can make it so durable and able to withstand the amazing amount
of forces on the blade through the handle
I’ve thought of trying my hand at one, since price plus shipping is too high.

It has on the arm 4 teeth / flat-hooks that slide into place... on the shovel. .. Same idea as a boat sand ankor.

1600a_orig.jpg

Thanks, those 4 slide in tabs is what I wanted close up of cause they must be really hard to
not bend or break. That’s thousands of pounds of force on those 4 little tabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom