do you know VORTEX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Read this. I don't need it cause my car in turbo diesel but for non turbo cars....maybe....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/94-06-Toyota-Tacoma-all-Air-Razor-Vortex-Generator-MPG_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42604QQihZ014QQitemZ330020403129QQrdZ1

Studies have shown stationary vortex generators greatly increase an engines airflow and fuel atomization for more horsepower (up to 20%) and better fuel efficiency (up to 35% increase). The idea is simple, spiraling air moves with greater velocity and efficiency through a cars intake tract. More air=More power, its that simple. Additionally the spiraling air atomizes the fuel better allowing for more complete combustion. Your cars computer reads the changes and compensates by eliminating excess fuel delivery, resulting in better fuel efficiency. Also, believe it or not, vehicles with Auto Trans will shift smoother than ever
vortex.jpg

yeah, I asked about these not too long ago... The concensus most everyone here on mud came to was: these are a load of bull.

It works best if you put it over your tailpipe and spin your exhaust gases. That way it gives you a better tailwind. :grinpimp:

Had one in my Bmw M3 and just makes cool sound thats about it made no difference on the dyno

it makes your junk bigger too!!!

I heard it gives you the same power as a TRD Supercharger:D

That thing is the bomb. Since I bought one, I have been getting 30mpg in the 80, kicking the crap out of Saleen Mustangs in drag races, and having cute blond women come up and proposition me for sex.

P.S. All of the above is bull****, just like the claims of the Vortex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom