Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In this episode, we take you along for the randomness that is our life on the road. We hope you get a taste of the experiences we have while living full-time on the road. Our life is unique and outside the box but we think getting lost is a pretty good education.

Come along for some incredible scenery along one of the deepest canyons in the world (Dark Canyon). This road, known as the Stone Road, is one of the world's most dangerous roads. We take you along for the ride, the views, and also the experiences. We have a chance encounter with a local "cowboy" and make some memories that will last a lifetime. This one is a pretty special episode!

In this episode, we take care of some maintenance, then head for some elevation...which also happens to have some lonely Roman Ruins to explore. Come along as we scramble our way to the top of a mountain to discover some nearly forgotten history. It's a pretty unique adventure.

We are feeling a little bittersweet as our time in Türkiye is coming to an end. With life throwing us some curve balls, we are struggling. But this place continues to amaze us, the landscapes, the history, but especially the people. Come along as we bid this amazing country and the adventures we had here goodbye (at least for now).

We are feeling a little bittersweet as our time in Türkiye is coming to an end. With life throwing us some curve balls, we are struggling. But this place continues to amaze us, the landscapes, the history, but especially the people. Come along as we bid this amazing country and the adventures we had here goodbye (at least for now).

Hey! Didn't know you guys posted in here. I subscribe to your channel, but I am a couple of years behind and am still trying to catch up. I'm stationed in Germany at the moment, so not exactly close, but let me know if you need anything - Adrian.

We visit Meteora and take in the view, then spend our last days in Greece between the mountains and the beach.

Fantastic trip. What an adventure. Keep the videos coming they have really been great keeping me from overthinging race stuff LOL

Great video! My riding buddy Noy's nickname is "Jumping Choya" for probably obvious reasons! Merry Christmas!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom