Difference between a US spec, Mid East spec and Euro Spec UZJ100 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good day cruiser heads, just wondering what's the difference between a US spec, Mid East, and a Euro spec Lc100. Please share your thoughts

not much- American trucks came standard with leather seats, sunroof, gas engine, stick on interior wood, and fender flares. Middle east trucks had 3 levels of truck, including a poverty pack w cloth seats and no roof rack.

You see that stupid little side mirror, sweet factory sticker options, and an external wheel carrier. Europe and middle east got the diesel option, as well as manual option.

Nother way of putting it is that the EU version of the LC100 is equipped like the US LX470, except for electric operated rear 1/4 windows, auto rearview mirror and auto highbeam dimming. 3rd row seat as an option. AHC option (common).
Diesel version (the most common) was available with manual gearbox (but auto most common). And I think they all came with RDL.

Forgot to add the aussies had a 110 with a solid front axle.

Middle East Lx 470 also have the fridge in centre console.There seems to be alot of 100 series land cruisers manuals in middle east to with 4.5 lite v6 motor popular in auto and manual.They have also the the big bonnet badge.

Haven't seen much diesels here in UAE.The LX 470 GCC ones mainly black,white,and pearl colour.They also don't have those 2 front lights that stay on continuous during the day.I think also they have 2 fuel tanks.

Last edited:
Jokes aside the 105 landcruiser sold in Australia, Africa and South America was basically a 100 series body on an 80 series chassis. Same engines too only a straight 6 petrol or diesel. Shame it never had a turbo diesel or smooth v8 cos then i would of imported one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom