Didn't even know there was a Tundra Forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Hi,
Most of you don't know me but I've been on mud for a while. Just bought a 2023 Solar Octane TRD PRO Tundra and since it's the wife's daily driver and she's insisted it stay shiny side up for now, only minor modifications are in store. Need a hard tonneu cover and accessory bars, and likely a front winch mount bumper. I'll be reading along to try and get that info, but I'm open for a discussion on it here. Any advice/suggestions on quirks, things to look out for? I'm pretty happy with it for the first 300 miles of highway and around town driving. LOTS of bells and whistles that I'm anxious to try out.

343055092_758183729194165_6114287987144557053_n.jpg

Yeah the v6 turbo with the hybrid. Im at mile 350. After I hit 500 I’ll let you know if you can believe the sub 6 second 0-60 time.

I've got a 2007 SR5 RCLB. Had it just over a year. If you need real Tundra help

Hi,
Most of you don't know me but I've been on mud for a while. Just bought a 2023 Solar Octane TRD PRO Tundra and since it's the wife's daily driver and she's insisted it stay shiny side up for now, only minor modifications are in store. Need a hard tonneu cover and accessory bars, and likely a front winch mount bumper. I'll be reading along to try and get that info, but I'm open for a discussion on it here. Any advice/suggestions on quirks, things to look out for? I'm pretty happy with it for the first 300 miles of highway and around town driving. LOTS of bells and whistles that I'm anxious to try out.

View attachment 3308025

SUPER HULUX and i both welcome you Your Excellency :)

- can i special order a
UCK41L 2UZ-FE Logo'd vehicle log-book ..?

-

F111E3B7-A15C-4D77-9B2E-AD79C3BB948F.jpeg

Last edited:
What are you talking about??

Yeah the v6 turbo with the hybrid. Im at mile 350. After I hit 500 I’ll let you know if you can believe the sub 6 second 0-60 time.
yup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom