DEPO Headlight, LED Taillight in smoke color, Clear Corner Light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just broke my PS tail light rock crawling so now need them sooner rather than later!

@ranma21 do you have any info on these depo "Cell Rim" headlights? Have you ever seen them before? Even though the website says '90 FJ82 I believe that they are for the 80 series. They are listed right underneath the more commonly known Depo 212-1173PXLD-E and 212-1173PXRD-E.
The Part numbers are 212-11J2PXRD and 212-11J2PXLD off of the http://www.depo.com.tw/asp/pdf/P_TY_VV_9.pdf website.
I could only find them for sale on on international websites. They are advertised as projectors.
Any info would be great thanks?
image.jpg

I'm also interested in just a pair of the standard Depo headlights that you have listed here. Regular US Shipping.
Thanks

Just broke my PS tail light rock crawling so now need them sooner rather than later!

So you still need a set? ETA in a few days.

Hey mate I have been looking around for ages to get the clear DEPO replacement clear assembly's with clear corner lights in RHD just seeing if you can still get your hands I them cheers mate.

image.jpeg

Hey mate I have been looking around for ages to get the clear DEPO replacement clear assembly's with clear corner lights in RHD just seeing if you can still get your hands I them cheers mate.

Hi mate, unfortunately I do not have any RHD headlamp in this shipment since almost 100% of my buyer are LHD. I can probably get them for you in my next shipment in 3-4 months time if you still need a set that time, are you not able to get them in down under? I see lots of 100 series DEPO headlamp there.

Hi mate, unfortunately I do not have any RHD headlamp in this shipment since almost 100% of my buyer are LHD. I can probably get them for you in my next shipment in 3-4 months time if you still need a set that time, are you not able to get them in down under? I see lots of 100 series DEPO headlamp there.
Yeah righto mate, I have been looking for ages now no one stocks them for an 80 easy to get 100 series ones but I can't even find the part numbers for the RHD units from DEPO I have Reyes to buy them direct from DEPO as well,but if you can get some next shipment I will be very interested in getting some mate cheers, happy new year

I am interested in getting a set of Depo headlights for a HDJ81 in Alberta Canada. Do you still have some in stock. Thanks

The smoked LED tail lights are very cool. Are you in Canada? Did you buy them from neondials and if so how was he to deal with and how did you have them shipped.

The smoked LED tail lights are very cool. Are you in Canada? Did you buy them from neondials and if so how was he to deal with and how did you have them shipped.
I'm in Alaska. Neondials was great. I didn't have a choice on shipping which was expensive at Fedex, although I didn't inquire about alternate shipping.

I'm in Alaska. Neondials was great. I didn't have a choice on shipping which was expensive at Fedex, although I didn't inquire about alternate shipping.

Thanks for the information. I think I will be ordering the headlights and tail lights.

i just had a look at the ebay store, tried to contact seller and it wont let me ask a question.:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

How much the Depo headlights shipped to 28078?

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom