SOLD Denver: 2005 GX470 Sport KDSS Nav (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$12,000

134k miles
CO Truck it's entire life
Clean carfax, timing belt done at 90k at Kuni Lexus in Denver. I verified with Kuni that they did NOT replace the waterpump at that time. I have had the waterpump checked by two different toyota shops and they both said it looks good and not to replace unless it begins to leak.

Suspension done by Slee Offroad on 9/27/2019. $2,593 with receipt.
SPC Adjustable Upper Control Arms
OME Coil Springs - 884 front, 895 rear
OME Nitrocharger Sport front and rear
AHC Switch delete and dash lights disconnected
Metaltech stage 2 airbag delete kit

No dash cracks

In the last 10k miles -
Front rotors and pads, rear pads
Battery
Hankook Dynapro ATM tires 265 70r17
Front passenger cv axle rebuild, was leaking. Passenger side is OEM, drivers side is aftermarket from prior owner.

Known Issues -
Sunroof rattle. I tried adjusting the tension but on rough roads it still rattles. Hasn't bothered me much.
Occasionally the gauges are jumpy, specifically the tachometer. Apparently it is a fairly common issue with Lexus. Tanin Auto Electronix can repair the instrument cluster for $219.99. It hasn't been enough of an issue for me to take it out and send in. Happens roughly once every 30-40 times I start the vehicle, and if I turn the key to the on position for a few seconds before starting, it rarely happens.
Crack in the windshield (standard Colorado).

I've owned since November of 2018. Enjoyed driving it but I am 6'8" and I'm a little too tall for comfortable driving.

Currently has a loan through Wells Fargo and you would have to meet me there for the sale. Balance would be paid and they would send the title to you within 3 weeks. Would have to get temporary tags until the title arrives.

Sorry for the photo quality. Weather has been poor lately.

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1895 (1).jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

Fairly motivated seller and entertaining offers. Listed on Craigslist as well.
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom