Del's next truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The little lady wants a 100. She is willing to test a GX470 and a late model
4Runner but I think she has her heart set.

Anyone know of anything?

The 80 and the "Work Wagon" are both for sale.

You still have first dibbs on my 2002 100. Spivey has called second in line if you pass.

My company car (Chevy Traverse - oh yeah!) should arrive within the month.

Sorry, but I have not researched a price yet. I'll let you know.

I agree with Nolan on the '03+, but Lash's truck sure is nice.

If I make my way back down that way (cross fingers and toes, might be sooner than you think), then you might have a buyer for the 80.

But why '02 or newer?

'03 or newer has a 5 speed and a good nav system.

'02 or newer because Lash's truck is an '02 it it is well cared for.

I think Del is smart as well as hot. This is the best used car money can buy in my opinion.

Hopefully I can get another one in a year or so. I love the looks of the off white LX470s with the 18" wheels.

I love the way white ones look as well

I think Del is smart as well as hot. This is the best used car money can buy in my opinion.

Hopefully I can get another one in a year or so. I love the looks of the off white LX470s with the 18" wheels.

I love the way white ones look as well

#1 Del married Jes so that kinda brings into question her smarts but she certainly is a hottie.:D

#2 E don't be a racist.:grinpimp:

#3 That truck is sweeeeet. :clap:

So he was asking 30k 4 months and 2000 miles ago. Whats it worth besides more than I can afford?

She is going to want something stock anyway. I can get away with a mild lift tires and sliders that double as steps but thats it. That drawer system would just piss her off.

100's look killer lifted, but I would keep it stock. IFS lift is not very road friendly. It's not like an 80 where the lift actually improves the ride. Also, the V8 is nice when you are running the stock size tires. When I put the 33's on mine, it was out of the powerband and regearing a 100 is not cheap.

I saw a white 100 at church on Sunday with 285s on 18" wheels with no lift and it was really good looking.

I bought the bolt-on sliders from Slee and had them color matched to the bumpers and they looked nice.

So he was asking 30k 4 months and 2000 miles ago. Whats it worth besides more than I can afford?

She is going to want something stock anyway. I can get away with a mild lift tires and sliders that double as steps but thats it. That drawer system would just piss her off.

He sold it to a guy in AR. Just showing who's truck it used to me.

Sell the wheels and drawer system for probably close to $2k then sneek it out with the lockers and bring it to Hot Springs.
:bounce:

I found it the ultimate daily driver. i believe this was up for sale around 20k !
Moab07_07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom