Deleting rear air bags. Disabling the lights that will eventually come on. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just added an Ironman pro foam level 3 upgrade to my 05 gx 470. I pulled the recommended fuses, 2 in the engine bay, and the 1 in the driver's side fuse panel, the same 3 in the feed. I cannot engage my diff lock. Anyone else have this problem?

Strange. It was working for sure before you started pulling stuff out? Did you check the diff fuse? #7 inside the truck. Could be totally coincidental. Swap it with a known working fuse.

check out this video and double check your work just in case

D0F0B51C-F812-4E90-BCD8-66479B402C2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll try in the morning. I did not remove the relay in the side box by the main fuse panel in the engine comp. I'll check no. 7 to. Happy Thanksgiving! Time for a Paloma!!!

Is it confirmed just these 3 fuses?

Had a lift for about 3 years now, and the “N” stays lit up on the dash for ride height, but never had the “off” light illuminated. Removed my OEM rear upper control arms, and the required pulling the ride height sensors that attach to them. Now I have the “off” light blinking. I want it off, but don’t want to compromise any other systems.

Is it confirmed just these 3 fuses?

Had a lift for about 3 years now, and the “N” stays lit up on the dash for ride height, but never had the “off” light illuminated. Removed my OEM rear upper control arms, and the required pulling the ride height sensors that attach to them. Now I have the “off” light blinking. I want it off, but don’t want to compromise any other systems.
I have a 2003 GX470 and those 3 (2 AIRSUS under hood, 1 TEMS inside fuse panel) eliminated any unwanted light.

It’s been over 3 years and no lights. VSC not impacted by these fuse removals.

Last edited:
Confirming the 3 fuses do the trick. With the ride height sensors left in place, but the air ride deleted, only the 2 under the hood are required. After removing the ride height sensors, the 20A TEMS fuse in the cab is also required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom