Decided to go with an FJ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rocketshipstudios.com
Sadly, it'll be probably this time next year, as I want to pay cash for it instead of go through the evil hoops of financing.

It's been a toss up between getting a used Xterra -- I used to own one, kind of miss it, but when I think about all the problems I had with it I don't really want to go through that again, a used FZJ80 -- hard to find around here, sadly, or just saving up for the FJC. I test drove one and totally fell in love with it.

I'm leaning towards blue, base 4WD with the rear locker, and i'll slap in that $5 switch for ATRAC. :)

But, for now, perserverence, as I watch everyone else from the sidelines for a while.

:cheers:

congrats! if you can getaround that nasty paymenty i make, kudos to you! worrying about trail rash and paymets does suck somtimes :p

Im also in the market for an fj for my wife. I gunna wait till next year to get a used one off of a lease. Buying a vehicle new now a days is suicide. Let the tsb's come out, some of the kinks worked out, then buy. Youll save a fortune.

ordering is 2 months out....

heard a rumor this weekend that Toyota will do retro colors, special order...yes, an actual rumor from an actual current TRD owner...

also, don't bet on 2008 colors being the same as 2007....

It's Dune Beige

Kiss Black Cherry good bye.

Look for Freeborn Red Special Edition.

That is all...

I don't think dune beige and FJ60 beige are the same. FJ40 beige has more brown, or FJ60 beige has more yellow.

But it'll be a lot closer than Sunburst Yellow.

And i read that they will offer a diesel in Canada? If so i'm trading my montero, even tho the FJ is much smaller.

I went to Cruise Moab, my FJ did awsome. The wait will be well worth it.

Why would you need a $5 switch for A-trak? When I've got the rear locker engaged, I just hit the stock A-trak switch and it engages too. (Dec. 06 manufactured)

You can get the vehicle with out A-trac and just add it yourself by buying the switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom