December Run Sunflower Mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rusty is still working through having her front drums replaced with the 60 series disc brake knuckle assemblies... etc.
Looks like a great run..., have fun!

Okay so @Abigail and @Dimples and myself did the pre run today.

Abigail and I when we first ran the trail missed a big “fun” section of the trail. Long story short we should had turned right our first time not left at one point. Either way. I would not recommend any one do this run if they don’t have sliders lockers or atrac and proper protection (front rear after market bumpers) there is a high chance of damage on this trail and it is not meant for stock vehicles. Abigail and I made it out with out damage but one wrong move and we both could have had damage. 33” tires minimal.

@Dimples had damage, we used his winch 3 times. We moved two boulders off the trail so we could even proceed on.

New plan, Ron will take any one who is prepared to make the loop run with him I will take anyone else who does not feel comfortable to the mine and out a different way. @Dimples will make the call at the air down spot if you can make the loop on not. He has final say since he will be leading that group.

I will update later with final meeting time and location we will probably meet at 9 am.

Thanks!

Ron damage is the only picture I took today @Abigail should have more pictures to share!

390DBFB9-D37F-4E43-B33A-EAE8A351D9E9.jpeg

He slipped of a rock and scraped another. I actually think he scrapped the same spot twice on this run.

Probably a good choice! I could do it again but I am choosing to save myself the stress of doing that part of the trail again.

Counterclockwise

Ya this trail is good fun with 35s and a OME 2.5" lift. It is pretty harry with 33s and sliders.

I’m committed to Elvis the day before and the wife isn’t real keen on back-to-back runs, but your description has me excited. Here’s to begging and dishwashing.

Great! Think @Dimples and @ftbshop are the only two running the loop at this point! Hope @Cactuscrzr makes it out also.

I'll be along for the ride, don't feel like taking my truck though the boulder fields again so soon!

I hear there will be some others showing up for this run as well. Should be fun!

Last edited:
You can move us from tentative to in. Probably going to pass on the boulder fields though since I am on 33's with only a lift and sliders.

You can move us from tentative to in. Probably going to pass on the boulder fields though since I am on 33's with only a lift and sliders.
If you do it with out a rear bumper you will need one after ;) But good choice the run to the mine is still fun and gets some time on dirt with one little section.

Meeting time is 9am at beeline Chevron ready to go with gas. If you want to meet at the trail head that will be at 10am. First post updated.

If you do it with out a rear bumper you will need one after ;) But good choice the run to the mine is still fun and gets some time on dirt with one little section.

It's not one little section, it's a pretty fun loop the entire time! Don't make it sound underwhelming lol :cry:

It's not one little section, it's a pretty fun loop the entire time! Don't make it sound underwhelming lol :cry:
The mine part is not that bad? OR am I mistaken??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom