December Meeting *****Will there be one?**** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will not be there. I thought the holiday party was sort of a substitute for the meeting.

If there's interest in a meeting, I'll be there, lmk.

I have been planning on being there. That probably answers why other weren't :flipoff2: You don't have to spell it out, I can take a hint:hillbilly:

HINTs have never been my specialty. Works well for sales.

Ill miss when we all shout "NORM"!! Whenever he enters the room ;)

Well meeting or not @Abigail and I will be at Fibber Magees tonight with our cruisers. @Cruddz may also grace us with his presence.

I’ll be there at 530 if anyone wants to show up early

Good non-meeting meeting! Thanks @Dimples (and Liz) for suggesting the meet spot, I am now a huge fan of Shepherd's Pie with REAL lamb. New member David @SimTechDJ and his better half made it to their first meet, they seem like cool folks and we're glad they're a part of the group! David just got his '91 FJ80 a couple weeks ago (really unique paint job which he doesn't seem to appreciate but I think it's cool!:cool:), and he already has a lot of plans for baselining. @OffRoad Rage AND @Cruddz made it out, as well. :eek: Great to see you guys!

Meant to take a couple pics but was too distracted by our new "friend" Stacey. :worms:

Last edited:
Well said!

Stacy is a special entity for certain, sure she meant well?

Nice to meet the small group that made it out, will see you all again soon!

@Abigail should have tried the poutine!

Here are a couple pics of @SimTechDJ s 3fe (good to see another one) 80

C90F95BE-EDEC-498B-8F41-6D9B54E5E1FF.jpeg
32165BC0-6547-4936-A34B-217C872A7D8D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom